Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teens

From KPTV.com, "Attackers Hit, Bite Woman On MAX Platform"

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A woman was left with bruises and bite marks after being attacked by three people on a MAX platform in northeast Portland.

Kayla Clarks said she was with her roommate, Kailee Wheeless, at the Gateway Transit Center on Northeast 99th Avenue just before midnight Thursday when two women approached and grabbed the sunglasses off Wheeless' head.

"I, like, turned around and I was like, 'Hey, that's not cool. You need to give them back,'" Clarks said.

The two women, joined by a third attacker, started to hit Clarks and shoved her to the ground, the assault victim said.

"And they all started kicking me in the head and stomping on my head. And then I got up somehow and we were knocked to the ground again and then they dragged me towards a metal poll and my head was knocked into a metal pole," Clarks said.

During the struggle, Clarks said one of the girls bit her, leaving marks on her arm.

Her purse was stolen during the attack.

Police officers took at least two people into custody but Clarks believe two men who were with the attackers have her purse.

Wheeless said she screamed at the attackers to stop.

"And I watched them slam her to the ground and they started to kick her and one of them had one of them had her by the hair while another one kicked her," Wheeless said.

Clarks said she's thankful she wasn't hurt worse.

"But, it was pretty brutal. I don't think I deserved it in any way," Clarks said.

Anyone with information is asked to call Portland police.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment